
A really funny thing happened to me a few days back, while buying tickets for a movie. I had gone to watch Sarkar Raj to PVR, Saket. While we were standing in the line for the tickets, someone poked on my back. As I looked back, I found two ladies standing there, one with a video recorder and the other with a mike! I was kinda taken aback! Before I could see which news channel they were from, she started asking me my views on the current newcomers in bollywood! Pat came the reply! Harman Baweja :) He is too adorable!...Then she goes "Why do u think so? N don't you feel he is a replica of Hrithik?" Here, I got a chance to praise Hrithink n bitch about overrated actors like Ranbir Kapoor( Yikes!). While I was speaking, some PVR guy came n asked them to shut the camera immediately(which they had to)! I was like..damn! Then the three started arguing ! Finally the 'aunty'( can't find a better word for her!) who was asking me questions, called up the higher authority n the camera got switched on again.
This time they asked me just one thing -" Do u like Sikander Kher?" I said NO! I didn't like him AT ALL!..Finally I got a chance to see which news channel it was but then, had no idea wat show it wod be aired on :( It was Headlines Today!!Anyways I happily went for the movie n liked it too. In the evening two of my friends called up to congratulate me. "Tu to star ban gayi yaar ".......is what one of them told me:D.....I was kinda elated to be honest...even though I couldn't watch it myself! I decided to call her up n say thanks! When I called her up....she was like: "yar m so happy! I am a star's friend now!" I said "thank u so much ...its nothing that great :)"....then she goes :" Yaar u should have talked for some more time..you were shown for hardly 4 seconds! :( You just spoke about Sikander Kher!"...
Hmm!!! Really sad isn't it? I cursed the PVR dude so much after that!! If not because of him, they would have probably shown the whole thing :(.....Sigh...anyways I did manage to come on tv...so m happy! :D...(Sikander.... I hope you didn't hear anything! :D)
4 comments:
Cool. :-)
4 secs of stardom!hmmmm...enjoy it babe....
hey...ur rytng z supercool!!!i knw it soundz cliche bt stil u hav got flair 4 writng..i mst say..it ws so intrstng dt it kynd f mesmerizd me..read evry post f urs evn though ws busy toking 2 a frnd(who i guess wont evr 4give me 4 being sch a jerk)..wel dne yr..m proud f u sweetums..kp rokng..
thank u thank u thank u (in a row) everyone! :)..n Twinkle that frnd happens to be YOU with small modifications :D
Post a Comment