Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back with a bang! :)

La la la laaaa.....I am back after a year-long break! Have turned 19 now n have become thinner too...:D
The whole of this year has been really awesome for me! I got admission in the course of my choice...n I am so happy about that :) I am in 2nd year now :)I lost oodles of weight after I recovered from typhoid last year. N now m gonna complete my teenage slot soon...so hurrayyy! :):)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Great to see you back! :-)

Surabhi said...

Even I am glad Prateek! :)

Nimisha said...

good to see ya. :-)

i jus' like tht clicked on your profile (even though i knew you'd been off blogging)!
it sure was a pleasent surprised :-)

Surabhi said...

:)...U have got an amazingly beautiful blog there! :) Even I clicked on it by chance today ;):)