God!! Since the time my 12th exams got over I havent enjoyed at all! My last exam was on the 28th.....n then I was down with fever for more than 20 days:( Just went shopping with a friend n saw a movie.......n that's about all!! When I see some of my friends roaming around like free-birds I feel so J!! This boredom is getting on my nerves!! N wot's more.....Whenever I sit with my books....I feel as though I havent slept in ages!!!I'm just waiting for the exams to get over..........!! Uhh no! Then will begin the 'beta clear kiya ki nahi' questions from uncles and aunties!!!
4 comments:
hmmmm ... ur not the only with those feelings !!!!
yaa i noe...its d same wid evry1...dnt wry..once v gt into a gud college den v wil surely xplore all faces of lyf...living in hope :)
oh i wish was all not so true..! alas! it is..! :( but, hang on dearie.. jus bout a few more days.. and then, the college life.. is all yours..! have fun..! cheers..! :D
p.s. atleast u still are lightyears away from the inevitable poking of uncle and aunties.. about th 'D' day..!! ;) lol!!
well... oh my!!!
almost over dear!! Amity is bekoning u!!!...
Post a Comment