With its lush green trees and beautiful tombs, Lodi Garden is an ideal place for joggers and nature-lovers, a perfect picnic spot for the entire family and a paradise for people in love. Sitting quietly on the bench one can observe squirrels playing around on the ground or listen to colourful birds singing happily on the trees.... I visited this place for the first time a few months back...and was completely mesmerised by its beauty.Walking along the pavements...I felt as if there are loads of memories in my mind...related to this place....as if I'm somehow related to it...something similar to 'past memories' perhaps or mayb as they say its a 'breath of nostalgia'.....It is so very magical! Uh...I won't reveal my philosophical side now....! Undoubtedly....this is the most peaceful place in Delhi! So if you wanna spend some time with your loved ones away from the over-crowded places of Delhi.....then this is the place for you!!
2 comments:
hey dats gud...so may b nxt tym all f us meet up v wil surely go n have a gr8 tym at the lodhi garden...
We sure would :)
Post a Comment