
Ever heard people saying " Why me???", "I hate life"....well yes! It is the same story everywhere! Hmm...do you believe in God? Surprised? why? What's wrong in being an atheist?
Well the thing is we all fear God...or watever that divine power is..
Ok.....I was reading this article a few days back....and since then I have started believing in the power of karma. No....I aint here to 'enlighten' you or anything! I just wish to share with you a few things I read and that moved me and changed my outlook towards life in general! What is karma? Usually it is believed to be a sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The results or "fruits" of actions are called karma-phala.(source: Wikipedia). It constitutes your past- life deeds and your present-life deeds. These deeds whether good or bad are believed to affect your present and future in a direct or indirect manner. Also by improving upon your present-life deeds you can change your future too at times. Take the case of actor Salman Khan. Inspite of various wrong doings in the past he has been able to sail through the most difficult times because he has been involved in various good deeds like charity work and all in the present. This is an example of the magic and importance of karma in our lives.
Well the thing is we all fear God...or watever that divine power is..
Ok.....I was reading this article a few days back....and since then I have started believing in the power of karma. No....I aint here to 'enlighten' you or anything! I just wish to share with you a few things I read and that moved me and changed my outlook towards life in general! What is karma? Usually it is believed to be a sum of all that an individual has done, is currently doing and will do. The results or "fruits" of actions are called karma-phala.(source: Wikipedia). It constitutes your past- life deeds and your present-life deeds. These deeds whether good or bad are believed to affect your present and future in a direct or indirect manner. Also by improving upon your present-life deeds you can change your future too at times. Take the case of actor Salman Khan. Inspite of various wrong doings in the past he has been able to sail through the most difficult times because he has been involved in various good deeds like charity work and all in the present. This is an example of the magic and importance of karma in our lives.
It is not necessary that people who frequent religious places or do 'ram-ram' jap all day long would gain more than people who spend the whole day working and before going to bed say thank you to god. This is because the latter known as karma yogis worship God through their work.
As Lord Krishna said: Karma kiye ja....fal ki aasha mat kar.... I don't think this is applicable in today's world all the time...We can surely change our destiny. But yes one wong doing.....and it can break you into pieces!!
NOTE: These are just my personal views. Sorry for having hurt anyone's sentiments..if at all..
3 comments:
well... if you give an example of salman khan... how can you forget Sanjay Dutt. Just look what he is going through.
Karma is one powerful driving force that really is instrumental in shaping your lives.
enuff words of wisdom...
lets party!!!!
I agree. It is truly our karma, that shapes our future :)
right!!
so firstly, forget about apologizing..loll!! its your blog, you're free to write!! ;)
secondly, as per the "karma kiyeja" statement...i suppose the "phal" being talked about (atleast to me) is what drives one forward. keep dwindling in the woods wothout having any idea what the result would ooze out to be; makes sense?! or am i high? ;)..
nevertheless, well sorted piece!! cheers..xx..
Post a Comment