Sunday, June 29, 2008

Marvels of Marble Cake ! :)



This summer has been really eventful for me....I have suddenly grown fond of cooking n baking!!....These days I often help out mom in trying out new recipes... Today I thought I'll give her a surprise!...So I decided to bake a cake for her....I found this book from mom's collection : "All about microwave cooking".....After an hour of flipping through the pages I decided to make the 'marble cake'.......it looked quite awesome n easy to make..

I finally did make the cake but had to take mom's help in creating the frosted finish on top....The pecans on top which was an addition from my side looked too good !!
The results were amazing n tasty! :) Not bad for a nincompoop like me!! :D M proud of myself! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahan!!
when should i expect to taste your cake :P...

Surabhi said...

soon! :D